Spring Flowers and Bees

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Look What I've Found!

St. Lawrence Fresh Fruits & Veggies

I found these gorgeous organic bright red cherries... Claimed that they were picked from someone's cherry tree :P
Gorgeous outside and tart on the inside!

Fresh picked Ontario Strawberries.. I'm gonna get 'cha myself this weekend!

Ontario rhubarb, is in season! Yet, I've never tried making anything from it...

Broccolini.. I didn't even know they existed! Should give it a try :)

Some blueberries for my pancake :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red cherry

10:46 PM  
Blogger Deetsa said...

ahhhh.... summer :D

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great finds! Enjoy the broccolini!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some blueberries for ice cream i'm attempting to experiment with tomorrow...

Wish me luck :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Nothing beats fresh produce! Beautiful!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home